Tuesday, March 26, 2013

It's Better than Christmas

The scene:  A random Thursday night.  Baby is in bed, Hubs and I are sitting on the couch.

Hubs:  Huh.  I have almost 80,000 frequent flyer miles.

Me:  Uhhhhh...can we go back to Hawaii?!

Hubs:  Well, it's definitely not enough for that.  There's nothing good in this rewards catalog.  Why don't you look and just get whatever you want.

OKAY.  (Side note - my husband rocks.  There were definitely at least 10 things in that catalog that I know he wanted for himself, but he gave them all to me.)

So I look, and what do I see?  The camera lens I had been lusting over for years (ok, to keep it real, this isn't L-series glass or anything.  But it's a lot nicer than my $100 plastic "nifty fifty" lens I currently have.).  AND we had enough points to get it. (And maybe even a Michael Kors watch with what was left!)

So on Friday, they finally came.  And ya'll?  This was way better than Christmas for me.

You guys? Today = better than Christmas.  Best. Husband. Ever. #thankyoufrequentflyermiles#FREE

Just check out these pictures.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Yes, he's "eating" lamb off the bone.  Like father, like son!

I can't wait to see everything I can capture through this nice piece of glass (that's photography speak, yo.).

1 comment:

  1. Nice lens. I love that first pic of him in the tie - adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!