As much as I love Crabby, he's starting to smell. Really. Bad. It's time for him to find a new home in some garbage dump far, far away.
Now, you may be wondering why Crabby has been allowed to chill out in our fridge for a month now. The answer is pretty simple:
I'll puke if I touch that thing.
I have a serious aversion to throwing away really old leftovers. I start to cough, gag, choke...you get the picture and it isn't pretty. That leaves the unfortunate task of severely old leftover disposal with my wonderful husband. The problem is, he (obviously) hasn't thrown Crabby away yet.
UPDATE: My dear hubs threw it away that night :D I'm so thankful that I don't have to deal with stuff like this alone anymore!
I vote for throwing away the dish. It's worth the money for a happy marriage :)
ReplyDeleteHe actually ended up cleaning it out last night!
ReplyDelete