Monday, August 17, 2009

Like brother, like sister

Early on in my relationship with Stephen, I began to notice things that he seems to have in common with his sister, Theresa, or various other members of his family. Brad and I have even made a game of comparing "notes" on things that each of them seem to do on a regular basis (such as just leaving broken glass on the floor).

Well, folks, we've reached a new level in their sibling bond.

Tonight, while reading Theresa's blog post about looking for drink recipe books, I immediately noticed something. There was a picture of the book Stephen bought 3 weeks ago...and it appears that Theresa bought the same book too!

Here is a picture of our book (not like you need to see it since the same book is in Theresa's blog).



To make this situation even more funny, my blog post that Theresa mentions in her blog post (are you with me here?) has this book in the picture (it is laying in the front):

Out of all the hundreds of bar books in a bookstore, they picked out the same one. Go fig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!