Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolution

I am not good at keeping New Year's resolutions, so I usually make a habit of not making any. But tonight when Patti asked what the deal was with me not posting any more blog posts, I figured it was time to get my act together.

On the first day of this new year, we could think of nothing better than to spend the day with Steve and Patti in Portage. As an added bonus, Aunt Louise and Uncle John are here too.



We had a lovely dinner of beef tenderloin wrapped in bacon, twice baked potatoes, roasted vegetables and home made horseradish sauce:



Right now, we are in the middle of an intense (read: we are slaughtering) game of pictionary man.










Game on.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. What happened to the new years resolution?? You have to at least give steve a 30th birthday shout out on the blog right??

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!