
What I learned:
1.) Make sure you know which hotel you are staying at. Don't ask me how I know.

2.) Be prepared to be in the biggest. Crowd. You. Will. Ever. See.
3.) Don't drink a lot of fluids before waiting 3 hours for the parade to start because you will be blocked in a sea of people. Poor Holly and Little Amanda (Holly's niece) were practically in tears because they literally couldn't get out of the crowd.
4.) Sing Christmas carols with the radio Disney teenyboppers. It will be worth the humiliation.
5.) Take pictures of the guitars embroidered on the pillowcases at the Hard Rock Hotel. Even though you live in Chicagoland, you're allowed to be a tourist in the comfort of your hotel room.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!