Monday, July 12, 2010

Seattle

It's been a few weeks since I got back from Seattle, and I miss everyone terribly!  Here's a quick recap of some of my favorite pictures from the trip:


Riding the streetcar




Benton and Cole checking out chicks




Mark's solution to making sure the tomato cages don't scratch the paint on the car - diapers.  I've never been so proud of my brother.




Snoqualmie Falls






Cole imitating Daddy with his walkie-talkie



The train museum


Lots of car rides



On the way to Mt. Rainier


Benton wouldn't take his mittens off on the whole trip from Seattle to Mt. Rainier because he was so excited to see the snow



Beautiful scenery




Benton finally getting to throw a snowball



Spending time with my adorable nephews








Meeting my very first niece










And being a part of this beautiful family for a whole week.



I love you guys.  Thank you for everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!