Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Change in Scenery

This morning, I traded in my usual work attire (sweats) for actual work clothes.


(Yes, mom, I am that woman in a business suit and heels in the airport :) )

The benefits of this happen to be breakfast at the best restaurant in Chicago - Frontera by Rick Bayless.


It was delicious.


However, I wasn't exactly expecting to have to go outside in the 30 degree weather to board the plane.


Luckily, some nice businessman offered to lift my suitcase onto that heap of carry on suitcases.

That's how us business types roll, you know. We're all in this (tiny plane) together.

...waiting for them to fix the landing gear.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Access Rd,Chicago,United States

1 comment:

  1. Awesomeeee!! You look totally legit!! Rick Bayless rules!! Mmmmm!! Where are you flying to? :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!