Friday, June 15, 2012

Gettin' My Drink On


This summer, I'm getting my drink on the only way I am allowed to for the next 3 months - via Starbucks. Preferably iced caramel macchiatos (pictured), or iced white chocolate mochas. 
Summer dreaming thanks to @starbucks
(Mom - you must try the iced white chocolate mochas ASAP. It's all the rage, at least with Pin and me. So drive your boat on down to the Sbux on 4 before you hit up tomorrow's certain slew of garage sales. Kthxbai.)


*Nail polish is Essie's "Trophy Wife"

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda - Yes, I remember those days.. it will go by quicker than you know. I hate to break it to you, but you still have to continue to monitor what you drink/eat when you are nursing! But, that becomes more of a timing thing.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!