Monday, April 15, 2013

Girl's Night: The Host

I think it goes without saying that I don't get out nearly as much as I used to. Priorities have shifted, and sometimes I need to kick myself in the you-know-what to just go out and do something different.

Naturally, I can always count on Mrs. Chen to provide company on said outings. We decided to go see The Host at our local theatre that serves food and DRINKS (hhhaayyyyy!!!) for a ridiculously reasonable price.



Bonus: we were (almost) the only ones in the theatre. I guess that's what happens when you go on a Thursday night to a movie that's been out for weeks. #WINNING



Another bonus? $5 martini night! I was all excited about this and the fact that I had already fed Luke for the night so I could have more than one drink until Mrs. Chen in all her pregnant wisdom pointed out that, hello, I still have to drive home. Oh, yeah. That.

But considering that it was dark in the theatre, I have no more pics to show you aside from the last one I insisted on taking in the bathroom after the movie..."like teenagers!"


Thank goodness she indulges me. I don't get out much, like I said.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!