Sometimes, this also results in a trip to either A) the frozen yogurt shop, or B) the ice cream shop.
Ah, well, it's only the beginning I'm sure. The kid will be downing cones of Blue Moon and running at me with sticky neon blue hands in no time.
Which totally defeats the purpose of the walk, but let's not go there.
Peanut is obvs on solids now (in addition to his normal quota of nursing), so he's gotten hip to the fact that we're eating in front of him. And he doesn't approve.
Luckily, a train went by and provided a distraction so I didn't have to share any of my blueberry ice cream (side note - how have I never had blueberry ice cream before?! It's flipping delish!). I did, however, fork over some pieces of waffle cone.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!