Monday, November 2, 2009

6 months down…

Can you believe it’s already been 6 months since the wedding?  I sure can’t!

0524

To celebrate this milestone (and, yes, I consider it a full-fledged anniversary and have been running around all day screaming, “Happy 6 month-iversary!”  Stephen?  Notsomuch.), I decided to surprise my hubby by making him his favorite cookie on earth.  That’s right, the ridiculously famous PUMPKIN COOKIE!

photo(5)

GASP!  Yes, that’s right, I have the recipe!  My dearest MIL was kind enough to share her prized possession with me, and I have been holding onto it for weeks just waiting for the right occasion to bust these puppies out.

It goes without saying that I now have a happy husband on my hands.  Just the way I like it.

I love you, baby!  HAPPY 6 MONTH-IVERSARY!!!

1 comment:

  1. They look wonderful. More favorite recipes to follow.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!