Believe it or not, Hubs and I got married a year ago this past Sunday.
As hard as this is for me to believe...and to accept (can't I PLEASE wear my wedding dress again?), this past year has been a total blast. I never knew I could have such a deep love
for someone who isn't related to me by blood, and I couldn't be more thankful for him. Any man who puts up with me and my tendency to be upset with myself for being upset, thereby getting even more upset, must really love me. He rocks my world.
And he sure didn't disappoint when it came to planning out our anniversary.
On Friday, Hubs made reservations at an amazing restaurant in downtown Naperville called Catch 35. Since we were running early for our reservations, we stopped at Quigley's for a hard cider and to talk about the last year of our lives.Dinner was amazing, a fact that is proven by my lack of pictures (clearly, I was too busy eating). I somehow managed to remember to get a picture sometime before we left.

On Saturday, he planned a romantic picnic at Morton Arboretum (all together now: AWWWW!).

And on Sunday, we went out to breakfast at my favorite breakfast place. Please note that I also failed to take pictures during breakfast. Apparently me + food = too engrossed to take pictures.
Which brings us to...the cake.

Do yourself a favor...don't wait until a year later to eat it. Trust us.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!