My Dearest DG Farmer's Market,
And so we meet again. You finally came back, just like you said you would. Today was your first of many visits to come. And, as promised, I decided to forego sleeping in just to see you again.
It was blustery and cold today, but the vendors were rejoicing because it wasn't raining on opening day (again). Upon entering your friendly home, I spotted some random shoes lying by the newspaper stand.
I quickly stopped pondering the mystery of them once I saw it...the crepe stand. Not just any crepe stand...a NEW crepe stand.
One with savory crepes and sweet crepes...and an "under the table special" crepe - Buffalo Chicken Crepes. You know me so well.
One "under the table" special later, I was on my way back home.
I'm so glad you're back.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!