Tuesday, October 19, 2010

(Another) Family Vacation

I think we can officially dub September of 2010 as "Family Vacation Month."  From Wisconsin, we went to Las Vegas for Gregg and Sarah's wedding.


IMG_1845
Our hotel, The Mirage


Of course, what's Vegas without a little gambling?  I'd be lying if I didn't say that we spent an ample amount of time hanging out at The Sports Bar of our hotel playing the 5 cent slots while sipping on some "complimentary" drinks.


IMG_1788

IMG_1785

IMG_1786
Ok, I'll admit.  I was probably the only one playing @ 5 cents.


But, there's more to Vegas than gambling (thank goodness), and we had a bit of time to stop and see the sights.
Paris
Paris!

IMG_1811
The gondolas at The Venetian (excuse my lack of fast shutter speed...I'm still learning)

IMG_1810
Shopping at The Venetian

IMG_1829
Outside The Venetian (I am beginning to think that I only took pictures at The Venetian...??)

Bellagio
The Bellagio, right before the fountain show



And although I don't have any pictures of it, we had a great time at Sarah and Gregg's wedding. All in all, it was another great family vacation.
IMG_1824

IMG_1790



...But, Vegas still isn't my "thing."  Sorry, fam!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!