Everyone has been patiently waiting for my Christmas list, so I thought it would be helpful to post it here for easy reference. I even added pictures and links!
A lot of these items are on my "Wish List" rather than my Christmas list - as in, I've wanted these for a longggg time, but I need to save up some (or a lot) of money to buy them. If you guys ever see good sales on any of these, let me know!!!
I'll keep this list updated if I come across anything else :)
UPDATE 12/15:
Glass Bird Salt and Pepper Shakers - $20 (at Gabby's Gifts in downtown DG)
 |
| Don't ask me why, but I have been obsessed with these since first seeing them at Gabby's. They're totally frivolous, but I heart them! |
Ikea Knubbig Lamps - $16.99 each for large, or $9.99 each for small
 |
| I've almost bought 2 of these more than a few times, but I never actually went through with purchasing them. They'd be so pretty on our bar or in our bookshelf. |
Baby G Pink Dial Watch - $71 (although this was $15 cheaper yesterday??)
 |
| Cheryl has this watch and I threaten to steal it from her every time she wears it. I have had the same watch for 7 years (not kidding, I just did the math), so it would be fun to have a new one. Especially one with a pink dial and sparkles! |
Bodum Bistro Mugs - $14.95 each
 |
| Love, love, love these. Ingy got me 2 for my birthday, and I'd love to have more for when company comes over! I love being able to hold the mug without burning my hands. Plus, they look awesome when you have liquid in them. |
 |
| A necessity that we've been holding off on buying. We don't have any saute pans, or frying pans with lids. I would flip. out. if I got this. |
 |
| Upgraded photo and video software for my Mac! Eeeeee! |
 |
| I have always wanted one of these! |
 |
| This thing looks awesome and is pretty highly rated |
 |
| I have a Silpat and LOVE it...but I can't bake more than one sheet at a time since I only have 1 Silpat :( |
Large Stainless Steel Colander - $?
 |
| Our colander is pretty sad...it's missing one leg, so it's constantly tipping over. |
 |
| Another thing that I really need but have never bought! |
 |
| Laura got me one of these for our wedding, and I LOVE it. Now I need another one so my loaves look the same! |
 |
| We really need another duvet cover for our smaller duvet - ours has seen better days. Right now, we have one with blue flowers, and I think the one in the picture has black flowers. I'd love either one! |
 |
| I have wanted this cookbook (and the one below this) for a long time. |
 |
| I can dream, right? |
 |
| We really need one of these so that our sponges aren't sitting on the bottom of the sink. |
 |
| Definitely need a tripod for my camera! |
 |
| A wireless remote to take pictures - important for low-light pictures (pressing the shutter button can cause the picture to come out blurry) and for staged pictures. Too cool! |
 |
| Again, I can dream!!! This makes the difference between scary triple-chin flash photos and well balanced photos. |
 |
| We really need a scanner/all-in-one printer. This one got very good reviews on Amazon. |
 |
| So cute!!! |
 |
| Our knives can't even cut onions. It's time to start investing in some good ones. |
Placemats and Cloth Napkins - $?
 |
| It doesn't have to be these exactly, you all know my style! |
 |
| Don't make fun of me for this - I loveeeee Legos! |
 |
| This is the BEST smelling counter spray. I ran out awhile ago and I miss it :( |
 |
| This would be the perfect kitchen candle! |
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!