
I can't tell you how sweet they have been to me, and how spoiled I was by the delicious dinner and presents. Uncle Steve has suddenly become the best human jungle gym, and we are having a blast with our nephews and niece.
But to my fam back home, THANK YOU for the awesome birthday wishes. For some reason, my phone hasn't actually rang but your voicemails have all come through. And each one of them have managed to bring a (happy) tear to my eye. From little J's spirited birthday song, to my parents' even more spirited birthday song, to Pin's heartfelt birthday song and (tearjerker) message, you've all made me feel so loved. I even got a birthday text from Baby Atch prior to her October arrival! Even though I'm not there, my heart is
right there with ya.
I'm so thankful for each and every one of you. Thanks for making this birthday girl feel extra special.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!