Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cocktail!

Last night, we had our first cocktail hour to break in the new bar.  Stephen was so excited that he even cleaned the whole house in preparation for the event (yes, you heard me correctly!).


A few of his friends from work showed up and good times were had by all.  Stephen demonstrated how to "float" rum on top of an Orangutan (or, as Joe pronounced it, "Orange-you-tan") and decided to make us all a "light after dinner shot" (whatever that means) with rum and pineapple juice.

The night ended with a spirited game of Catch Words (think Catchphrase) on the iPhone where Joe kept screaming out the word he was supposed to be describing...yes, just like the "Elizabeth Taylor!" incident.

1 comment:

  1. I just choked on my apple after I read "Elizabeth Taylor"....lol...Maybe my dad will have comfort that there are other people out there who insist they have heard the rules of the game and then immediately do the opposite.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!