Monday, August 16, 2010

Sunday Afternoon BBQ

I had originally planned to have more pictures of the BBQ we had at Theresa's house on Sunday afternoon, but I completely forgot to check the battery life left on my camera.


Lessons learned.  But that is the first time I have charged it in exactly a month!


Anywayyyyyy...


It was an awesome day out on Sunday.  Sunny, not humid, lower 80's.  Perfect Hawaiian shirt weather.
IMG_1303
And perfect cigar weather.
IMG_1301
Notice how the "fertility fish" is working just fine right here.
Perfect weather to visit my old patio furniture.
IMG_1306
Sniff, sniff...
Perfect weather to have some apps on the patio.
IMG_1305
IMG_1298
Which also meant that we got to try out the famous antique cocktail napkins.
IMG_1300

You'll notice that my pictures end here (sorry, little battery)...and that there were no pictures taken of anyone else that attended the BBQ...because they were late for the BBQ they planned.

I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. Ha. At least you had enough battery to get the Hawaiian polo and fertility fish.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!