
I got Hubs this awesome magnetic knife holder (and the cutting board below it) for his birthday. It eliminates the need for a knife block (more counter space WOOT!) and provides easy access to all of our knives. We were a bit concerned about drilling into the glass tile to mount it, but Mr. Handy Hubs managed to hang it with no visible damage (which means it'll be staying with the place when we move sometime in the future).
It provides a really strong hold, so we don't have to worry about flying knives should we accidentally knock something against it. And let's face it, I'm not the most graceful person in the world, so that was a pretty important factor.
Now I'm holding myself back from wanting magnetic everything. How cool would a magnetic spice rack be??
It's a good thing we don't have room for anything else.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Love it! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks, Emily!
ReplyDelete