Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shamrocktini!! (or, why an iPhone camera should not be used in low-light conditions)

Again, I cannot stress the importance of girl's nights. I had the. best. time. with Mrs. Chen tonight at (where else) Capri. (btw - we were greeted by the owner with kisses on the cheek. Now that's service!)

Tonight's martinis happened to be the Shamrocktini and the infamous Cucumber martini.






(I have to make up for the bad picture quality somehow, so you will be subjected to random effects, like this rainbow that happens to have the green right over the Shamrocktini.)



Also? We got a homemade red velvet cupcake from our favorite server, Suzanne.



Tonight was exactly what I needed after a stressful week. I heart my Mrs. Chen!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!