Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Partner in Crime

Today is a very special day.  You see, today is my sister's birthday - my very own Partner in Crime.

Partners in crime
Technically, this was a pic from my birthday, but whatevs.  It was the only one I could find.  As you can tell, I loved Barbies :)

We'll be going to a B&B this weekend to celebrate, but since today was her actual birthday, Ingy and I planned a trip to CPK for dinner. Luckily, Mindy had never been to a CPK before, so it ended up being a new experience for her.

Love, love, love this pic.  I'll be framing this one.
Note to self:  Do something with my hair tomorrow.  And try to not look so run-down from working like crazy the last week.

CPK

Make a wish!
Happy birthday, sister.  You are my original BFF and I am so glad that we are so close.  Who else can I go on crazy road trips with on a whim and watch KDRAMA?  I love you, I love you, I love you.

XOXOXO!  Can't wait for this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for everything sister! I had a GREAT time...I love that picture of you and I :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean the picture where I look like I've gotten no sleep and don't know how to do makeup? Alrightttt....

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!