Thursday, March 3, 2011

Oh Goody!

If you wear your hair up a lot like I do, you have to get these.




They easily put your hair in a chignon, and keep it there. Perfect for those days when you don't feel like drying your hair before work (so basically, every day).







Don't mind the messiness of mine...I haven't left the bed/house since Saturday.  I'm just keepin' it real.

5 comments:

  1. Why does it look difficult to install? And are they at Walgreens Pan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the photos aren't displaying.. Do you have a photo of it in your hair? Will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pin - They are super easy to use despite their intimidating look - just spin them around until they're fully in.

    Aki - Go fig, I deleted these pics from my iPhoto library, and it automatically took them out of my flickr account, too. Synchronizing works both ways apparently!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and, yes, they are at Walgreens too. I got mine at Target.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! okay now I definitely want them! I'll have to go find them. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!