Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day this year was pretty low key.  







Or, it was supposed to be low key...and then Hubs took control of the menu.  Next thing you know, we're having some huge steaks, tiny colored potatoes, and green beans with proscuitto...and asparagus and sauteed mushrooms









But this Mother's Day? It was extra special. This mother's day was Boochie's first Mother's Day.

That's right - Braddy and Boochie are expecting! A new little one is going to arrive around the end of October and this family couldn't be more excited.

Oh, and me? I'll be the favorite Aunt, of course. I'm just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. It is so much fun being the favorite Aunt! Oh, and can I say that I love your Mother's Day menu? Every single thing on there is a huge favorite of mine. Particularly asparagus and sauteed mushrooms. You paired it with steak and potatoes? Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my face. :D

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!