Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Visualizing May | Week 2

I'll get to the bottom line here:  I had an epic fail this week.  I took 3 pictures instead of 7.  What can I say? In the battle between 'Visualizing May' and playing Lego Pirates of the Caribbean with Hubs, Lego Pirates totally wins.

May 12
Mrs. Chen had me over for dinner last week (even though this is clearly breakfast food for dinner (awesome)...aside from the CHOCOLATE MARTINI).  And yes, the focus is on the chocolate martini for a reason.

May 14
Our new 'light bar' - an upcoming post will explain this further

May 16
DG has a super old cemetery in the middle of downtown, and I absolutely love it.  It's the only cemetery that doesn't give me the creeps.

I had to add this one too.  Check out the light swoop in the picture - is it the sun?  Or a ghost?  OOOOoooOO...

1 comment:

  1. Hmm. How did I miss that there was a cemetery in the middle of DG? Did I ever tell you that I spent a really cool afternoon at a cemetery in Munich with a friend of mine? We were the silly people making rubbings of the cool carved letters on the monuments. (Sounds less creepy when you use the word "monument" - don't you think so?) ;) Great pics. I love looking through here. That breakfasty dinner looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!