
Never heard of Remodelaholic? Don't worry, I won't judge. It wasn't so long ago that I was a newbie to this blog following thing, too. Here's a little excerpt from their site:
This blog is about DIY in its finest. We are obsessed with it and so are you, so while we're working and have nothing to show you of our own projects we show off yours.(Just don't blame me when you're spending hours browsing the projects on their site instead of making dinner...which may or may not be what I am doing right now.)
So what are you waiting for? Pop on over to Remodelaholic and check out our feature!
Oooooh! Very nice write-up! I remember the paper floor days (okay - day since I only saw it once when the paper was down). :D
ReplyDelete@ Rain - Ohhh, those were the days :D We clearly had to make potato bake to survive the paper flooring.
ReplyDelete