Sadly, our time in Seattle absolutely flew by. Saturday was there way too soon, and we had to pack up for our afternoon flight.
But thank goodness we got to see this baby again (are you sick of seeing her yet? I didn't think so.)
Our flight ended up being delayed by 2 hours, so Marky, Aki, Hubs and I were able to have a cutthroat Mario Kart tournament before heading for the airport (again). Of course, I smoked them all (VICTORY!).
If you've made it through this incredibly long series of our Seattle adventures, I'm really impressed. Pat yourself on the back for sticking through the 100s of kid pictures!
To Scott - Thank you for driving us to/from/around Orcas! We had a great time getting to know you more and we're excited to see you the next time we visit!
To our amazing hostess, Michelle - We cannot thank you enough for being so kind to offer us a room in your home for our time there (and a car!). We had such a great time with you, and you made us feel so incredibly welcome. PLEASE come to Chi-town so we can return the favor?
To Marky and Aki - We miss you already! Thank you, once again, for bringing us into your daily family life (not like Orcas is daily, but you know what I mean...). It means the world to me (and Hubs) that we were able to hang out with you and the kids like we would if we lived closer. Can we live closer? Please? Give hugs and kisses to those 3 babies for us - we love them (and you) with all our heart.
Hawaii in February, anyone? I can't see myself becoming a copper splicer again without sufficient tropical vacation prior to my vacation freeze!
Until next time!


Augh she is sooo cuuutie!!! :D
ReplyDelete