I almost never buy Capri Sun for one specific reason: Hubs cannot control himself. Before I know it, the entire place is littered with crumpled up aluminum pouches, pointy little straws sticking out of the bottom (he drinks them upside down because he can't get the straw in the normal spot).
Once, I found a Capri Sun carcass in the shower. True story.
Anywho, an entire box of Capri Sun will be completely consumed within one night unless I place strict control on the supply. Our most recent supply had been deemed "for lunch use only" and was carefully guarded by yours truly.
A few nights ago, Hubs came strolling out of the kitchen, Capri Sun in hand, straw already poking through the bottom.
Oh heck no.
So, I proceeded to demand that he provide me with a dose of the illegal contraband since he was drinking some (this may have involved copious amounts of whining on my part).
He returns to the kitchen where I hear the faucet running and gurgling sounds, but don't really think anything of it. A few minutes later, he emerges from the kitchen, Capri Sun pouch in tow, and hands it to me.
It's about this time when I notice two things:
1. He has a smirk on his face that he's trying to hide.
2. The pouch is room temperature when it should have been cold from being refrigerated.
Putting two and two together without even taking a sip, I say, "Nice try. Now can I have one without water in it?"
Only my husband would spend five minutes laboriously suctioning water through a tiny straw just to amuse himself by tricking me.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!