Packing up box upon box of junk lovely possessions lately leaves me with quite a bit of time to watch TV after the kid goes to bed. Here are a few of my latest TV obsessions. [All images via IMDB unless otherwise noted]
Let’s get this out of the way – this is my number one guilty pleasure (along with KUWTK…shhh!). I’ve been following the stories of these girls for years, and it’s just plain addicting. Judge away.
I held off on watching this one for quite awhile because I’m typically not a fan of anything political (YAWN), and letmetellyou, that was a mistake. I ended up watching both seasons in just a few days. (Obsessed much?) I’m now going through withdrawal.

Apparently I have a thing for the shows that Netflix is creating lately. I just started watching this one a few days ago, and I can’t get enough. Give it a try if you haven’t already.

A brand new find – they’re only on episode 2, but I’m totally hooked. Just what the heck is with all of these dead people coming back to life in that town? (And, no, this is not another zombie show. Thank goodness.) I can’t wait to see how the story unfolds.
Saved the best for last – Reign. I cannot tell you just how obsessed with this show I am. I love everything about it, but an unexpected bonus is the fashion. Not the stuffy same-old-same-old you’re used to seeing in period pieces. I want all the dresses. Like, yesterday. This show *almost* makes Thursdays my favorite day of the week.
So, tell me – what shows am I missing out on? I clearly have too much time on my hands while I struggle with the bubble wrap and tape gun.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!