Sidebar: WHY did no one tell me how annoying it is to deal with car seats? I am so sick of tug-tug-tugging to get everything tight enough and in the right position relative to shoulders, armpits, BLAH BLAH BLAH. And that's not even counting the kid who has learned how to master the back arch immobilizer move. But I digress.ANYWAY.
We go to Target a lot. And I spend a good deal of time lusting over various products that I can't buy because we're trying to DEclutter over here. So, just for fun, here are the things I'm currently lusting over. [Note: none of these are affiliate links. I'm not that cool.]
Washi Tape.
Of course, Pinterest has a million uses for it, and I have no good reason to buy some, but it's still fun to look at.
Side note - they've started selling color-coordinated gum balls [$5] with the party decorations now. This would have been so great to have for Luke's brightly-colored birthday party last year. I also love the chic black and white party accessories they have now, especially these black and white polka dot paper straws [$2].
This Oh Joy! pitcher [$13] reminds me of the Emerald City in The Wizard of Oz. I also become mildly obsessed with this spring green hue around this time of year (the website says it's aqua, but it's definitely not).
These black and white coiled rope baskets have been taunting me since they first came out. I could really use some storage bins to throw all of the toys in...but that's just moving the mess from one pile to another.
This Frette bath rug makes me drool. I would have taken this one home since it was on sale, but it looked like it had been sitting in someone's bathroom for a few days before being returned.
I can't find this tray online [$14.99], but if we had a backyard, I would snatch this puppy up for entertaining. Love the wood insert.
I lovvveeeeee this star mirror [$34.99 I think?]. Like, hard core. I can picture it in so many places. Someone please buy this for me so I have an excuse to have it??
Let me tell you how much we need this arc lamp [$79.99] for over our couch. Specifically, over my usual seat where I attempt to paint my nails. I can't see a darn thing anymore!
And these chain bracelets and necklaces...le sigh. I have been lusting over these for months, but I so rarely go anywhere that warrants more costume jewelry.
Someone tell me that I'm not the only one who lusts after Target stuff...please?












No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!