Monday, March 31, 2014

My Favorite Baby Products | Wipes Dispenser

One of the most-used baby products in our home is something that I didn't think too much about prior  to actually having a kid.  Everyone discusses their opinions on strollers, car seats, bouncy seats, swings, YADDA YADDA YADDA, but wipes dispensers?  Notsomuch.

My Favorite Baby Products | Wipes Dispenser | @digitaldutchess.com
Might I suggest that you to look into the OXO Perfect Pull Wipes Dispenser?
Sleek looking, no?  Luckily for you, there is more to this thing than just a glossy exterior.

To open it, you just tap the top and it stays open on its own. Tap it again to close.
My Favorite Baby Products | Wipes Dispenser | @digitaldutchess.com
There's a rubber seal so the wipes never dry out.

There are rubber feet on the bottom so it's less likely to go flying off the changing table when the kid decides to karate kick the thing.

A clear window in the front so you can see if you need to refill (nothing worse than running out of wipes mid-poosplosion).

But perhaps my favorite feature is the weighted insert that helps you to only pull out one wipe at a time.  Worth its weight in GOLD.

So if you're sick of fussing with a regular wipes package and pulling out 4 wipes at a time, or sick of the tape-like "seal" that you need two hands to open on a package, BUY THIS.  Seriously.

My Favorite Baby Products | Wipes Dispenser | @digitaldutchess.com
It's the little things that can save you a lot of annoyance.

One cute kid with a wipes dispenser | @digitaldutchess.com
Note: I am in no way affiliated with OXO or Amazon - they have no idea who I am.  My blog readers pretty much consist of my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!