Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Buzzword Bingo

With the week I've been having at work ("Hey Amanda, put together a proposal to implement your dinky application across all of IT...by tomorrow."), I really wish this app was out for the iPhone already.  But since I don't have an iPad like everyone else I know, I'll just have to wait.

For anyone that works in IT, or anyone that sits in pointless conference calls all day, this app is just about the only thing that would make you excited to dial in.  Get this - you can connect up to 15 people through bluetooth to play a game of bingo.  But not just any bingo...


So for all those times you have rolled your eyes as someone spouts off fluffy buzzwords like, 'streamline,' 'move the needle,' 'leverage,' and my personal favorite, 'stakeholder,' get ready to be happy to hear them for the first time EVER.  You can even add your own buzzwords - goodness knows my company has enough of them.

You can bet that the instant this comes out for the iPhone, I'll be sending a mass invite to my whole office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!