Wednesday, January 26, 2011

These Boots Were Made for Textin'

When the work days get really long, and everyone is incredibly stressed, I am thankful that I can still take comfort in the little things in life.

Take, for example, today's conversation with my beloved Mrs. Chen.  It started over an email about her successful round brush endeavor (I told you, the little things keep us sane).  Which led to conversation about her final sale gray buckle boots that she wore in celebration of said endeavor.

Of course, I insisted that she take a picture rightthissecond and send it to my phone.








And of course, being the soul mates (soul sisters?  soul friends?) that we are, I also happened to be wearing my gray buckle boots...which led to her asking me to send a picture rightthissecond.



Several text-based squeals of delight later, we were back to the mundane solitude known as work.

...but at least we have each other for a quick pick-me-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!