Monday, January 10, 2011

The Return of the Chicken Dance

Yes, we saw a repeat of the chicken dance for Hubs' birthday.  And yes, it was awesome.

But I'm getting ahead of myself.  I'll let the pictures do the talking.

20110108
A quick picture before leaving for the night

IMG_3714
Playing Funglish at Boochie's house (more challenging than you'd think)

IMG_3724
Birthday cake made by moi - flavor was a special request from the birthday boy - FUNFETTI!

IMG_3740
Presents!

IMG_3750
Apricot brandy shots - NOT half shots, contrary to popular belief

IMG_3759
A toast to the birthday boy!

IMG_3760
Awww!  (Note the Hawaiian shirt)


IMG_3766
Beer, of course

IMG_3768
The Schnitzel Platz was PACKED!

IMG_3769
The return of the chicken dance!!

IMG_3783
Lots of German music

IMG_3786
Cheers again!
All in all, it was quite a bit more tame than last year.  There was no Das Boot this year...but that's probably a good thing.  We're getting too old for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!