Thursday, January 6, 2011

Too Cute to Eat

Yesterday, Aki posted a story about Cole not wanting to eat the rest of his Peep because it was "too cute."

Benton chose to have a piece of his chocolate B, and Cole chose to have one of his Christmas Peeps. He was happily enjoying his Peep (Did we ever mention that Cole has a major sweet tooth?), when he exclaimed, “I can’t eat anymore! He is too cute. I can’t eat his head, it’s too cute!”

Oddly enough, I found myself in the exact same situation this morning.  A coworker brought in these ADORABLE gingerbread cookies to share, and I found myself unable to eat it for at least 15 minutes.  I mean, look at that heart!  The whole cookie was just too perfect (and cute!) for words.

Too cute to eat

So I decided to take the route that Aki proposed, and took a picture to make it last.

...And then I ate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!