Those of you who know me in “real” life know that breastfeeding Luke was far from easy. I’m proud to say that our story is being featured today on Julie’s Blog – The Girl in the Red Shoes - and I couldn’t be more excited. I wish I had known about her Breastfeeding Diaries series when Luke was first born – it would have saved me a lot of tears!
Thanks, Julie, for the opportunity to share our story!
So glad to have you!
ReplyDeleteI read your guest post and want to say thank you. I have been trying to pump for 9 days now and am barely getting one once a day. I have been taking fenugreek, mothers milk and blessed thistle. Do you have any advice for me? Did your supply get better over time or should I give up? I wasn't able to breast feed with my first for this same reason and really don't want to give up quickly this time. It is very upsetting. Any help will be appreciated:)
ReplyDeleteShannon - I am SO glad you left a comment. I sent an email to you using the address through blogger. I hope it's still a valid address. Please let me know if it's not valid anymore - I want to help!
Delete