Saturday, January 15, 2011

On Having a Bad Day

Earlier this week, my morning started out like this...
Completely stopped traffic on the way to work
Continued with this...
A flat tire a mile away from work

 ...And ended up with this...
A spare tire low on air
While I was pretty upset about this at the time (especially when the Hoffman cop was a pretty big jerk because I was "holding him up" and "blocking traffic" (NOT true) (and there was no traffic) and he made me cancel my roadside assistance and pay for theirs), and while it had all the makings of a bad, bad day, I had to force myself to keep things in perspective.  Mainly,

  1. I didn't get a flat tire, or a blown out tire, on the 30 mile expressway commute I just made.
  2. It was early enough in the morning that traffic was almost nonexistent at the time it happened.
  3. My car, or myself, were not harmed
  4. Hubs got 4 brand new tires for my car, so I'm even more safe than I was before.
In conclusion, I have a lot to be thankful for.

3 comments:

  1. Redmons towing??? U should have for sure called me-I talk to them every day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Redmon's guy was the best part of the morning! He was HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Redmons guys rock! They are all characters...At least SOMEONE was nice to you (hmpf, hmpf HPD, really?) :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!