The theme? SPICY! (Anyone who knows Braddy, knows that he likes spicy food. Awesome job picking out the theme, T!) The whole family was over, including Braddy's mom and dad.
Everyone was required to bring spicy food...and goodness gracious, we had a lot of it.
There was lots of story time, courtesy of Pops (Braddy's Dad).
And of course, Braddy was showered with presents.
Everyone spent time pondering the use of the notch on top of his new claw hammer...until Theresa read the label (GASP!).
Instead of a cake, Braddy requested bread pudding. It was my first time making bread pudding, but WOW was it good (at least I thought so?). And finding the challah bread? PAIN IN THE BEHIND. But I'll save that story for a different post.
On a side note - Hubs tried to light the sparkler candles with his blowtorch. Yes, a blowtorch. By the time he figured out how to use it, I had all the candles lit already.
![]() |
| Step 1: Tinker Step 2: Tinker more Step 3: Success! |
All in all, it was a pretty good time. Good enough for Hubs to break out the blowtorch again to light his cigar out on the patio.
P.S. - A huge 'thank you!!!' to Hubs for doing practically all the cleaning and shopping for this event, so all I had to concentrate on was the appetizer and bread pudding. You make quite the host, baby. :)
Want to see more? Here's the link to the full photo set!









No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!