Originally, we were going to use an identical countertop to our existing countertops. But we ran into a bit of an issue because the corner of the cabinets is not a 45 degree angle, thereby rendering the use of our prefab countertops impossible. So Hubs excitedly suggested a tile countertop (he is quite the tile cutter as of late).
Andddd after attempting to cut said tile while crouched in our tiny master bathroom, Hubs gave in and called Theresa asking for the use of her garage. Turns out, cutting tile is pretty darn loud and probably not appreciated by our neighbors.
When I arrived, I was greeted with some promising progress. Corners were cut, the pattern was arranged, and everyone was drinking a Big Flats (AKA Walgreens' brand beer that was just announced last week).
It was pretty flipping cold outside, but that didn't deter Hubs from his tile cutting.
![]() |
| Folding chairs out on the driveway in the middle of February |
![]() |
| Bonfire (my coat STILL smells like it) where I had my first Pudgie Pie (DELICIOUS! Good job, T!) |
![]() |
| Hubs cutting tile in dress shoes |
![]() |
| ...until I made him change into boots |
...and of course, Big Flats. $2.99 for a six pack.
Classy.












Very classy wooo!!
ReplyDelete