Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Virginia is for Lovers

Now that I've effectively creeped out what little readers I do have, I'd just like to say that it's completely justified - Hubs and I are going to Virginia in 3 weeks!

Hubs already has to go to Alexandria for a business trip, and he surprised me tonight by suggesting that I come along!  He remembered that I've never actually been to Washington DC and started researching flights and hotels.  Turns out, it's pretty darn cheap to fly to Virginia in the dead of winter (go fig), so we'll be flying in a few days before he has to work and spending the weekend there to check out DC's museums and other attractions (I'll fly home on a Monday, and he'll be there until Thursday).

I was pretty darn excited as it is, and then I read that our hotel has a Starbucks in it.

Couldn't. Be. Any. More. Perfect.

1 comment:

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!