While I suffer through the after-effects of a grueling 3 hour dentist appointment (note to self: FLOSS DAILY) (additional note to self: good job picking a dentist 3 blocks away who also puts pillows under your head and ALSO plays Lifetime movies for you ("Last Trimester" was messed up, but awesome!)), I decided to sort through some pictures from this weekend.Saturday morning marked Sebastian's 5th birthday party at LEGOLAND! Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a certain affinity for Legos, so this party was right up my alley. Plus, Cheryl's kids are pretty darn adorable and it gave me a chance to practice my photography skills with crazy kids running around...and low light conditions galore. Given that I don't have a flash for my camera yet, there will be no plethora of beautiful pictures this time around, but I have a few worth sharing.
First up, the birthday boy and his mom. Notice the Blackhawks jersey that's about 3 sizes too big on him.
And then there's Liam, Sebastian's baby brother who also shares my affinity for Legos.
We learned how Legos are made (I may have taken one of the Lego bricks they give to just the kids)...
...and got to play with plenty of Legos ourselves.
![]() |
| Liam and Daddy, Ryan |
![]() |
| Sebastian raced his Lego car down the car ramp...and it broke into a million pieces. |
There was even pizza and (dinosaur?) cake.
![]() |
| I know, kid. I'm smacking my forehead at that dinosaur, too. |
And when Liam got a bit too fussy (a room full of 20 five-year-olds running in a circle screaming "LEGO PIRATE!! LEGO PIRATE!! will do that to ya), I was able to
You're going to have a hard time convincing me to not have my party at Legoland this year. (KIDDING!) (I think...)











Awwww the boys are so big already!! And still sooo adorable awwwww!! :D I agree with all of you - Legos RULE!! :D
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the photos!! They look amazing, I can't even tell it was low light!! :)