Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Free Photo Book Should Never Go to Waste

Before I left Virginia yesterday, I happened to check my email. In it, was an email from Pizza (Michelle, Aki's sister...or, my sister-in-law's sister) saying that she had a Groupon voucher for a photo book that she forgot to use. With only 2 days left until it expired, she asked if I would be able to make it happen. My answer?

HECK YES!

I had been wanting to create a photo book of our honeymoon for quite some time now, and this was just the push I needed. After last night's delayed flight and today's hour-long dental procedure (yes, again), I was able to whip this baby up. Not my best work given the time crunch, but I am excited for it to arrive.

So take a peek and let me know what you think. And Pizza - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You are so incredibly generous and I am so thankful!


1 comment:

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!