Friday, February 4, 2011

How I got an All-Clad pan for $30

I've wanted an All-Clad frying pan ever since one of my first visits to Seattle where my brother and his wife (then girlfriend) stopped by Bed, Bath & Beyond and showed me the glory of all things All-Clad.  That was probably over 10 years ago (wow), but I finally bought one.

...And I only paid $30.


Allow me to show you how.
How to be awesome like me and get an All-Clad pan for $30
All-Clad 4qt. Fry/Saute Pan
$170
Williams-Sonoma instant rebates from Christmas presents
-$70
Williams-Sonoma gift cards from successful referrals at work
-$50
Visa gift card from being awesome at work
-$25
Total
$25 (plus tax)


So maybe there was no special trick, or even anything more complicated than using coupons and gift cards, but I was pretty darn proud of myself as I walked out the doors of the uber expensive Williams-Sonoma paying only $30 for something that should have cost me $180+.
There's something to be said for being Dutch.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing job with a fantastic choice!!! :D I loooove this pan!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!