Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Superbowl is Clearly About Babies

When you're just not that into the Superbowl, you really have no choice but to snap some pictures of the adorableness in front of you.  In my case, it happened to be little Jeremiah, and his big brother Joshua.

Can you believe he is only 3.5 months old?  Tall baby!


These babies belong to our good friends Emmanuel and Afia, and letmetellyou, these kids are adorable.

LOVE this picture.

Luckily, Hubs isn't all that into football either, so he was able to entertain Joshua for most of the night.

Of course, who needs Hubs to entertain you when a simple camera click can bring out this priceless look on Jeremiah's face?

Thanks for having us over, you two! We can't think of a better way to spend the Superbowl. Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!

{Check out more pics here}

1 comment:

  1. Wow the pictures came out great! I like how you captured the exictement in Joshua and Jeremiah's face! I am defintely looking forward to Jeremiah's photo shoot next week. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!