Monday, April 18, 2011

Andrea's Last Day

Last Friday marked the end of an era - the woman who hired me and has been my boss for 5 out of the 7 years I've been with my company left the company for an awesome new job.

Even though it was a really sad day, the team (who hasn't technically been her team for over a month now...minor details) sent her off in style.

Cheryl and Barber

IMG_5361_e
Me and Barber

Master decorators...NOT


Gotta love office party foods

By the time she arrived to work, her office was sufficiently decorated and we had been chowing down on the typical office party fare.

IMG_5373_e
Cheryl and Andrea

IMG_5374_e
Me and Andrea

IMG_5375_e
Andrea, Barber, and Paul

Of course, Barber was able to lighten up the mood by cracking a few jokes.


And in typical Andrea fashion, she limboed into her office on her last day.



Then began the barrage of visitors while I flitzed around the office with my camera, snapping away.

Brian

Troy demonstrating the CSS that we "prettified"

Kim and the to-die-for chocolate coffee cake we have at every event

IMG_5396_e
(Bringing mango was a good idea, Troy!)

Before we knew it, it was the end of the day and time to bid Andrea one last goodbye from her office.


But I'm not worried. I know I haven't seen the last of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!