Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Bed Fit for a Queen/King

Pin is spending the night tomorrow before we hit up Peoria on Friday, so I had to set up a place for her to sleep. Apparently, she assumed she was going to sleep on the couch??? Ummmm, NO.

(And, no, the second bedroom is still a catch-all office/construction dump/laundry dump/Christmas decoration dump/furniture dump, so I couldn't exactly set her up in there yet.)

Instead, I put together the two twin beds we still have in front of the couch in the living room. And in case you didn't realize this (like I didn't until I met Hubs), two twin beds = one king-sized bed.


Pair that with a down comforter and our new sheets, her bed is definitely better than mine...and bigger.

AND it's in front of the big TV. Maybe she'll never leave!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!