Wednesday, April 13, 2011

'Bored' Games

A few weekends ago, Hubs and I were in the rare situation of actually being bored. Luckily, a board game store recently opened up in front of our building (eat your heart out!), so we took a quick walk over there to check things out.

In a nutshell, the place is awesome and über geeky at the same time (right, Troy?). They have all sorts of unique games that you'll never see at Target, and the staff is all too willing to explain every game to you and even take it out of the box to demonstrate it.

Hubs and I ended up getting a game called 'Fishing for Terrorists' that is pretty much a hilarious modern day version of 'Go Fish' on crack.


Remarkably, Hubs didn't even cheat or playfully toss all the cards in the air when I won the first game.

Of course, he won the next game and had to sing the family 'Victory' song.

But I still love him.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!