Monday, April 25, 2011

Saved!

A new thrift store recently opened up 2 miles down the road from us called Savers.


This place is HUGE. To give you and idea as to just how large it is, imagine taking an entire Circuit City and turning it into a thrift store (which is exactly what happened).


Hubs and I visited on Friday night after one of our many Home Depot trips (I know! I can't believe he agreed to go to a thrift store, either!) for about 10 minutes, which is not nearly enough time to see everything. Of course, according to him, that was probably far too much time.

Not one to walk away from a thrift store empty-handed, I managed to score this awesome green glass for less than $3 to use on top of our bookcase.





And mom, you'll be shocked to know that I walked out without buying all the Pyrex in sight...mostly because you got many of of them for me at garage sales already.

I still consider it an accomplishment.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!