Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Birthday Celebration, Part 3: Fondue and Flowers

By the time I got home from work on Friday, I was feeling pretty sick. I had originally suspected it was from having one too many chocolate martinis, but as the day went on, it was clear that I was actually coming down with something.

My hubby's plane didn't get in until later that night, so I was forced to lay on the couch alone until 8:00 that night. When he finally did get home, I wasn't in the best mood from being sick and annoyed on my birthday.

That attitude quickly changed when he showed me the things he came home with for my birthday.

A dozen roses...

Mango salsa...
Shrimp and steak for fondue...

...and an awesome Mango White Chocolate Ganache birthday cake = YUM!!


I can always count on him to make everything better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!