Since we're not allowed to have a washer or dryer, I have to use the coin-operated laundry room on the first floor. There are some obvious benefits to this situation (like having access to 3 washers/dryers at once if needed), but there are also some obvious downfalls, too.
Tonight, I encountered a few of those downfalls.
- I ran into a friendly neighbor while I looked like crap. Gone are the days of being able to do laundry in nothing but a towel because all of my clothes are in the laundry.
- I had to make 4 trips to the laundry room because the clothes weren't done at the same time even though they were started at the same time.
- I burned myself 3 times on different metal clothing components taking them out of the much-hotter-than-my-old-dryer-and-probably-hotter-than-my-oven commercial dryer.
- As I was walking down the hallway on my 4th trip to the laundry room, I noticed 2 small lumps on the floor. Could it be? Yep. Two pairs of my underwear laying right in front of the elevator.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!