Thursday, July 16, 2009

I have the best SIL ever!

A few days ago, Theresa (my Sistah-in-Law, but I prefer just Sistah!), wrote about her beautiful hydrangeas that are blooming in her yard. Now that I no longer have a yard, I posted a comment asking for a "donation" to a home in need...and look what I got!


I cowardly texted Theresa last night to ditch out on pilates because I wasn't feeling well, and she replied that she had just finished cutting some flowers for me (now I really felt bad for not going). A pilates class, Harry Potter movie, and a few car trips later, my flowers arrived safely to work this morning with Mrs. Chen. Thanks, sis!

1 comment:

  1. Aww....I'm Glad you like them. I knew they were going to a happy home!

    Speaking of happy, I hear someones bday is almost here!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Thanks for taking the time to comment!